Nearby House Cleaners in Your Area
Enter your zip code
What should I expect during house cleaning with a pro cleaner?
House cleaning services can be customized to the specific needs of your home. Some of the most common services include:
- Kitchen cleaning and dish washing: this includes floors, walls, dishes and kitchen cabinets.
- Bathroom cleaning: bathroom floors, toilets, showers and sinks.
- Laundry services: washing and drying of clothes. This may also include ironing services and folding.
- Appliance cleaning: cleaning refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, etc.
- Floor and carpet cleaning: mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, removing stains and polishing.
- Basement cleaning: mopping basement floors, dusting furniture, etc.
How much does house cleaning near me cost?
The average hourly charge for house cleaning is about $18 to $20 per hour.
The house cleaning cost will depend on services provided as well as the frequency of visits by the cleaning crew. Most house cleaning costs are categorized by the service provided as well as the number of hours. For example, the hourly cost of cleaning a heavily soiled kitchen will likely be more than the hourly cost of simply vacuuming all carpets in your home.
- House cleaners with more experience may cost more, as much as $32 per hour.
- Homeowners spend an average of $20 per hour for kitchen and bathroom cleaning.
- Laundry and carpet cleaning often costs $17 to $18 per hour.
Some house cleaning companies charge by workload as opposed to by the hour. For example, they may charge a fixed cost for each room that is vacuumed or mopped.
- Some pros will use a homeowner's cleaning supplies, if you ask them. Most house cleaners who use your supplies charge an average of $15 to $17 per hour, while those who bring their own equipment charge an average of $29 per hour.
We all know how much time and energy goes into house cleaning. From keeping the dishes washed to mopping/vacuuming floors, time never seems enough to keep up with daily chores. That is why hiring a house cleaner can be a convenient option.